mad/angry/upset/offended that the band is completely neglecting the southeastern u.s.?
mad/angry/upset/offended that the band is completely neglecting the southeastern u.s.?
no, they suck
Screw you buddy, that is good a s s music. You prolly dont even know 3 songs.
I saw em live, they are a great band, but they have become holier than thou. Eddie's ego is beyond comprehension, they should leave political to bands who dont have talent or have already cornered the market, TEN, VS and Vitalogy were great, but they have to jump on the political wagon, great band influenced to much by Neil Young.
I agree with 2019. They're god awful. I can name more than 3 songs too, unfortunately.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Really the only album I like is Live on Two Legs. IMO that is the only album they have that is worth a [censored].
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Yeah, I'm not a big fan either. They did that cover of Last Kiss or whatever, that ws good. However, they are doing a Reign Over Me cover and it sounds sweet
I made the mistake of buying one PJ album about 12 years ago.
Thankfully I learn from my mistakes.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I can't stand Eddie Vedder. It sounds like an old man with his balls caught in a vise.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[ QUOTE ]
I can't stand Eddie Vedder. It sounds like an old man with his balls caught in a vise.
[/ QUOTE ]
I've heard that sound. And it beats EV by a factor of 10.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks